Nitrate is a commonly occuring compound in many foods. It is also added during processing to increase the bacterial resistance and color preservation of many meats. High concentrations of nitrates can be damaging to sensitive individuals, especially small children, the elderly and livestock.
The Nitrate TAB rapidly detects low-level concentrations of Nitrates in food and drink. The safety of nitrate containing foods can be determined in minutes, giving sensitive individuals protection even when away from their own kitchen.
- Remove both Nitrate TABs from the foil envelope.
- Place clean water on the first TAB.
- Place the sample solution on the second TAB.
- Allow tests to complete.
- Compare the clean water TAB to the sample TAB.
- If a darker pink or purple color forms on the sample TAB, there are nitrates in the solution.
- Small in Size
- Simple to Use
- Responds Quickly
- Food Safe
Detailed Instructions are provided with each order.