ChemSee’s Testing Service
ChemSee offers customers the ability to send samples to us to have them tested at our facility. ChemSee’s laboratory has the ability to test a wide variety of samples including food, drinks, powders, liquids and other solids. Testing is typically completed in a single business day and results are sent directly to your email via an easy-to-understand PDF report.
In-Lab Sample Testing is Available for:
- Complete Testing (Cyanide, Azides, Heavy Metals, Arsenic, Ethylene Glycol, Sulfites, Borax, Chlorine, Formaldehyde, Nitrites/Nitrates)
- Common Intentional Poisons (30+ Poisons including Cyanide, Azide, Heavy Metals and Arsenic)
- Ethylene Glycol (Antifreeze) Only
- Individual Poisons (Specifically choose Cyanide, Azide, Heavy Metals or Arsenic)
- Adulterants Package (Sulfites, Borax, Chlorine, Formaldehyde, Nitrites/Nitrates)
- Individual Adulterants (Specifically choose Sulfites, Borax, Chlorine, Formaldehyde or Nitrites/Nitrates)
If you are purchasing an Individual Poison Test / Individual Adulterant Test, please specify in the notes of your checkout which specific chemical you want tested. Alternatively, provide the information enclosed with your sample.
Why Use ChemSee’s Service
Many customers may not feel comfortable using diagnostic tests at home, or, scared they may use the test wrong rendering it invalid. Additionally, samples can be sent to us discretely at the clients discretion, instead of having detectors show up at their doorstep which may sound a cause for concern. Lastly, clients receive a PDF report which they can send to authorities or management to prove that further investigation must take place.
How does it work?
After purchasing the type of sampling you want completed, by choosing a product shown below, simply mail the sample and your order confirmation to our facility.
To package your sample:
Liquids: Package the sample in a travel size shampoo bottle (3 – 4 oz) which can be obtained at any retail pharmacy or superstore. Be sure that the cap is sealed tightly. Additionally, it is recommended that electrical or packaging tape will be placed around the cap to ensure it doesn’t leak. All of this can be put inside a zip-lock sandwich bag to prevent further spills.
Solid Foods: Package approximately 1/2 cup of food in a sealed zip-lock bag, placed inside another sealed zip-lock bag.
Send samples to:
Appealing Products, Inc.
Attn: Sample Analysis
1818 St. Albans Dr., Ste #102
Raleigh, NC 27609, USA