ChemSee offers several unique detectors for common explosives and explosive precursors. All detectors use a simple color change to identify the presence of explosives on a surface or in a solution. They are simple-to-use, even for unskilled personnel and can easily carried in the field.
– Contain All Necessary Components for Analysis
– Up to 3 Years Shelf Life*
– Full Color Instructions Provided with Each Detector
– Instructional Videos Available
*If product is refridgerated during storage.
Product Description and Use
- Nitro-Pen – Explosive Residues of Nitro-Organics, Nitramines and Inorganic Nitrates
Examples: TNT, PETN, HMX, RDX
- On-The-Spot – Explosive Residues of Inorganic Nitrates
Examples: Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate
- Verifier – Explosive Precursors, Flammables and Strong Oxidizers
Examples: Acetone, Hydrogen Peroxide
- Gel-Ox – Explosive Precursors, Strong Oxidizers in Thick Liquids and Gels
Examples: Hydrogen Peroxide
- Acid Test – Explosive Precursors, Strong Acids
Examples: Sulfuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid
- Chloro Tab – Explosive Precursors, Chlorates
Examples: Ammonium Chlorate, Potassium Chlorate
- Perchloro Tab – Explosive Precursors, Perchlorates
Examples: Ammonium Perchlorate, Potassium Perchlorate
Available Detectors for Explosives
Detection of Organic Nitrates (e.g. nitroglycerin, PETN), Nitramines (e.g. HMX, RDX) and Inorganic Nitrates (Z-Pad Only, e.g. Ammonium Nitrate).
Detection of Inorganic Nitrates (e.g. Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate) on smooth and rough surfaces. Clean water provided for testing.
Available Detectors for Explosive Precursors
Detection of Flammables (e.g. Acetone, Gasoline) and Strong Oxidizers (e.g. Hydrogen Peroxide).
Detection of Strong Oxidizers in Gels and Thick Liquids (e.g. Hydrogen Peroxide in Hair Gels).
Acid Test (AC-01)
Detection of Strong Acids (e.g. Sulfuric Acid), a component in many home-made explosives.
For Pricing and Additional Information,
Please Request a Quote!