EYAL System for Toxic Gas Exposure Monitoring (WDD-04 & DD-04)
ChemSee’s EYAL System allows for the quantitative measurement of exposure dose from its badge dosimeters. Use of the electronic readers allows for non-biased analysis and record-keeping of an employee’s average exposure over the course of a day, week, month or year.
ChemSee’s electronic readers are available with management software that allows individual tracking and record-keeping for a variety of toxic industrial gases.
- Quantitative Measurement of Exposure to Toxic Gas
- System can Monitor Fixed or Moving Locations, Vehicles or Personnel
- Lightweight and Low Footprint Design
- System Works with ALL Available ChemSee Dosimeters
- System is Simple to Set Up and Easy to Operate
Available EYAL Systems
Wireless Readers and System for continuous, real-time monitoring and record keeping of exposure ot toxic industrial gases and radiation. Wireless EYAL – Product Datasheet
Quantitative Reader for ChemSee Badge Dosimeters with data storage and record-keeping of employee and location exposure to toxic gases and radiation. Stationary EYAL – Product Datasheet
ChemSee will provide a custom quote to address your specific monitoring needs, please Request a Quote and our representatives will contact you shortly.