The EYAL Stationary Electronic Reader for Chemicals is a versatile reader for the ChemSense QuantTab™ Determination Cards. The use of the EYAL System allows for quantitative measurements to be determined.
The EYAL system allows for fast, quantitative determination of adulterants in foods using the ChemSense QuantTab™ Determination Cards. The same reader can be used to monitor a wide range of food adulterants. Using the software, sample concentrations can be tracked and monitored over time.
- Small Lightweight Electronic Reader for ChemSense QuantTab™ Determination Cards for Food Adulterants
- Provides a Record of Samples
- Quantitative Digital Ouput of Reading (Available with LCD Unit)
- Manage and Tracking of Samples Made Easy with the Available Software
- Works with all Available QuantTab™ Determination Cards
Stationary EYAL Reader with LCD (DD-04L-C)
Stationary Quantitative Reader for the ChemSense QuantTab™ Determination Cards. Comes with Digital LCD Readout of Exposure Levels for Employees. Outputs, Stores, and Logs all Data on a Nearby Computer so Samples can Easily be Tracked.
Stationary EYAL Reader without LCD (DD-04-C)
Stationary Quantitative Reader for ChemSense QuanTab™ Determination Cards Outputs, Stores, and Logs all Data on a Nearby Computer so Samples can Easily be Tracked.
The reader analyzes the difference in color between the sample and control portions of the detector and calculates quantitative reading of the adulterant of interest.